I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) We would like to point out that you have a temporary affiliation with the Kingdom of Germany (KRD) for the duration of the business relationship (initiation, conclusion, delivery, invoicing, payment) including a possible warranty period. You are using the constitution, laws and jurisdiction of the KRD, which you have to choose first in legal disputes. There are no further rights, obligations and costs.
(2) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you have with us as a supplier via the website www.ibogashop.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms you may have used is contradicted.
(3) A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort, Klarna) as the payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be taken to the website of the provider of the instant payment system forwarded.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. You will then be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all the information again, changing it (also using the "back" function of the internet browser) or canceling the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "Order with obligation to pay" you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries about the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, in some cases automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention , retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage immediately upon delivery and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of Law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
§ 6 Legal information
(1) The products presented on this website are not intended to cure or treat diseases in humans or animals. They are only intended as a support. We expressly point out that the products offered here are not drugs of any kind and therefore do not replace the treatment of diseases. If a customer is under medical control, he/she should remain under medical treatment. We are obliged to provide the above information, because according to the existing Medicines Advertising Act, no healing claims may be made about food supplements or other natural remedies, even if they would heal.
(2) The content presented is for neutral information and general further education only and is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of diseases. They are in no way a substitute for professional advice from a doctor or pharmacist and may not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and the initiation, modification or cessation of treatment of diseases. Our content expressly does not represent any promise of healing. Iboga notes: Incense, not a medicinal product, keep away from children and animals, do not use during pregnancy.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of Seller
Operation in the KRD
Post Office/Representative Office:
St. Peter's Square 6
To Lutherstadt Wittenberg
Kingdom of Germany
Tel: +497307/9999015 (no telephone consultations)
supervisory authority: Kingdom of Germany
Company Registration ID: 892-D-2769-230
KRD EZA: 314443301
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/odr .
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, eg by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have subjected ourselves to the buyer seal quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG and the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark Code of Conduct, which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-quality criteria.pdf and https://www.ecommercetrustmark.eu/the-code-of-conduct/
5. Essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the respective offer.
6. Prices and terms of payment
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear.
6.4. You have to bear the costs incurred for the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
6.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
Payment via Klarna Checkout
In cooperation with Klarna we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna: Sofortüberweisung
The payment options are offered as part of Klarna Checkout. General information about Klarna can be found here https://www.klarna.com/de. Your personal information will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
7. Terms of Delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the contractor or another person responsible for carrying out the shipment.
8. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
If you would like to return your product for any reason, please contact us via an a clear statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision.
Important note: Only complete orders can be refunded. Individual products from an order will be refunded with a voucher for the shop, or a replacement product!
A return is only possible if the seal of the goods has not been opened or removed! For reasons of health protection and hygiene, these are no longer suitable for return!
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You also bear the processing and return transfer fees of €2.50 in the event of a cancellation.
The possibility of return expires prematurely
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded.
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
– for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
last update: 01.01.2022